Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Neon Pink Trousers





Outfit Details:
Necklace: Sanaz a La Mode
Trousers: Love Culture
Spike Loafers: Citi Trends
Hangbag: ShoeDazzle
Sheer Top: Thrifted


Happy 1st day of Beautiful May! I have a lot things to accomplish this month and pray everything comes out positive especially for mother's health. In today's post I decided to finally wear this sheer collar top my mother got me as a gift and purchased it for $1.50! I paired it with neon pink trousers and added spike loafers to give the outfit a comfy clausal look to it. I've never been a fan of PINK which I honestly think of the color as being to girly for me. I couldn't resist the color and it's perfect for spring. Sorry for the bad quality of the photos they were taken with my iphone. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. In love the necklace :) !!

    -Visit My blog urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete