Sunday, February 17, 2013

Need him to keep me warm




Outfit Details:
Top: Marshalls
Leggings: Dots (Local Store)
Heels: Forever21 (Gift)
Watch: Michael Kors
Handbag: Hardrock





 Hello Loves, I wore this outfit to church  which was the first Sunday (40 Lent) and I must say I'm glad I returned to St. Stephens again. I was attending a bible study for a year and a half but, something kept telling me to go back to my catholic religion & beliefs. Everyone is different and has their time when they will change. I'm still going to be the same woman I transformed a year and half ago with just different morals. Today was a beautiful day and the weather was 45 degrees perfect to wear warm clothes, boots and layers for the next couple of days. I decided to go for a classy and feminine leather on leather look. I love the detail of my top which the shoulders are faux leather and knew it would go perfect with my leather leggings with a pop up color I paired it with leopard heels. I never like to match but, when I do it's random. I think matching is just too boring in the fashion world! Every Fashionista MUST own a pair of leather leggings in their closet especially for fall and goes with mostly anything from heels to sneakers. What do you think of my outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment