Saturday, December 22, 2012

Spike Leather Jacket





Outfit Details:

Aloha Spiked Leather Jacket: Ivylisse Trends

Polka Dot Chambary Blouse: Thrifted & DIY (studded collar)

Sweater Skirt: Love Culture

Tights: Marshalls

Chinese Laundry Booties: Thrifted








Happy Saturday! It's almost Christmas which I'm super excited about because my nephew can over for the weekend as a surprise! My biggest craving in my closet is currently my Spike Leather Jacket that you can purchase from my store Ivylisse Trends. It can go with anything and add a bad ass look to your outfit. I dediced to wear the jacket today since it was 48 degrees in Sunny Florida. I'm so thankful for the coldfront this weekend since it's been HOT all year long. I can finally pullout my pullovers, jumpers and jackets from the back of my closet. I decided to pair this spike leather jacket with this sweater skirt for a edgy look. I mixed different prints which I think came out good. What do you think?


2 comments: