Thursday, December 6, 2012

Free Firmoo Glasses

                                                             Hello Beautiful Dolls,
A few weeks ago I was contacted by Firmoo. Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online optical store that offers customers the best high quality products such as non-prescription & prescription glasses & sunglasses at affordable prices. The best part of the site is that they offer free eye wear to first time buyers the only thing you are responsible for is the shipping fee. The customer service was awesome that I received my glasses with 5 business days. I highly recommend this site if you love wearing glasses for fun like I do.  Get your first free pair here!





The glasses I picked are here. I decided to pick the full name unisex frames because once I saw them I fell in love with color block of the heat colors. I wear them with almost everything since I love to mismatch my outfits. If you haven't tried the nerd look as of yet, do it!  Can't wait to order more glasses. Thank you so much Firmoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment