Saturday, November 10, 2012

Neon and Stripes



Outfit Details:

Blouse: Forever21

Pants: Love Culture

Wedges: Citi Trends

Earrings: Rainbows

Ring  Inspiration of YSL: EBay

Vintage Clutch: My Mother's Closet



Hollywood Beach



Strawberry & Pistachio Twist Ice Cream


This was my outfit of the night of yesterday. Sorry for the bad lighting of the photos they were taken with my iPhone since I forgot my Nikon at home. I couldn't resit wearing my neon pants paired with this stripe sheer blouse for a girl's night out for ice cream on the beach. It was very windy since it was 55 degrees and felt amazing! I kept my accessories very simple & neutral since I wanted to focus on the main statement piece of my outfit my neon pants. Neon colors are still in the trend for the fall which I will be wearing more in future posts.Adding color to your outfits brightens the look to standout in the crowd. How do you wear your neon pants?

5 comments:

  1. those ice creams seem so yummy! I loved the striped blouse too :)
    followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Neon trousers, neon ice creams and a bright big smile...awesome sweetie!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my previous posting!
    If you go through my site, you will find my new post, I hope you enjoy it!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Big hugs!

    Inés
    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! The blouse and the trousers look amazing and your shoes are just so pretty! Looks great on you!

    Loves,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have neon pants...yet! After seeing these on you I am honestly thinking of buying a pair!

    ReplyDelete