Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tribal Bustier Crop


Top: Material Crop Macy's $3.50

Harem Pants: Boutique

Heels:  Rainbows

Necklace: Gift

Watch: Michael  Kors

I wore this rocker chic outfit on Saturday night to Bayside, Miami. I attended one of my good friend's birthday celebration at Off the Hookah. It was a blast with old & new friends! This is my favorite Off the Hookah Lounge so far. If you ever visit Miami make sure you go there it's 21 & up lounge. It's right by the ocean! I put this outfit together less then 2 minutes. I think it came out fabulous! Bustier crop tops are a big trend and can be paired with anything! What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Yvette thank you for the comments on my blog! I love your style :) cute bustier top, and of course I'll follow you :)
    Xo Tatianna
    Styleremainingfashionfading.com

    ReplyDelete