Saturday, October 27, 2012

Maxi and Camo

Today was a beautiful day in South Florida it was in the low 70's. We have a cold front which I going to enjoy every minute of it until we get our hot weather back. The breeze and wind felt amazing blowing through my hair. It was a perfect day to take pictures which all came out great. I absolutely love maxi dresses and skirts. That's when my girly girl comes out in me their just super comfortable when I don't feel like wearing jeans tight to my skin. Maxi dresses are perfect for the fall which can be paired with a demin jacket, colorful blazer, camo jacket or moto leather jacket. I paried this maxi dress with platform heels and a camo jacket to give it an edgy look to the outfit. How do you pair your maxi? Xoxo
Outfit Details:

Maxi Dress: Forever21 (old)

Camo Jacket: Ivylisse Trends

Earrings: Forever21 (old)

Ring: Vintage

Heels: Steve Madden












7 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! :)
    Thanks for stopping by, following you now! Would be nice if you followed me back. :*

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOW; wonderful! :))))


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it with the camo! i love a maxi with a big comfy sweater too :)
    Fancy {No}Pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you mixed the camo with this! and im following you back now!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In LOVE with your red maxi dress! - Elle from Englishbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn babe, you are looking gorgeous in this outfit, love the you paired the camo jacket with maxi, simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete