Monday, October 15, 2012

Camo Fetish

Camouflage is the hottest trend for the fall. If you don't have one in your closet you can purchase the jacket on my shop Ivylisse Trends to be a part of the fall trend. This jacket can be worn with anything from skinnies, dresses, cut offs and etc. Saturday was a brezzy day in South Florida. I finally got the chance to wear my Army Jacket to go shopping for my shop materials. I kept the look more of a tomboyish look with the beanie. For my arm candy I went with my Merona watch, skull, stud and evil eye bracelets to add some girly girl color to my outfit. As everyone knows I have a festish with camo print. I wanted to join the military to follow my father's foot steps but, I turned the opporunity down since I wanted to pursue my dreams in the fashion industry as I'm being blessed since April and I'm not giving up until I have my own boutique in the near future. You will see this jackets a lot more in my feature blog posts.
Beanie: Ebay

Camo Jacket: Ivylisse Trends

Leggings:  Forever21

Combat Boots: Forver21 (Gift)












3 comments:

  1. super cute!!i found a camo jacket while thrifting and I might try this look one day...well when it gets cool enough where I live lol

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They are the best jackets ever! I was lucky it was a breezy night that day.

      Delete